(Med/Surg) Registered Nurse - Multiple shift options available + Sign on Bonus
Payson, AZ 85547 US
Full Time + Sign on Bonus
Connected Health Care is searching for a Passionate Registered Nurse to join a Medical Surgical Unit in Payson, AZ. New and seasoned Nurses are welcome to apply.
If you are looking for a friendly and compassionate group of Nurses that will also push you to grow your skills, this could be a great fit for you.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES/ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Assesses condition on each assigned patient on admission and on an ongoing basis to include but not limited to the patient’s physical condition, psychological status, social status, spiritual and cultural needs, pain assessment/management, nutritional and functional status, developmental or age related factors, and discharge planning needs. Specific ages: neonates, pediatric, adolescent, and adult and geriatric as defined by scope of service.
- Plans, provides and documents patient and/or significant other education based on physical, behavioral, psychological, developmental, and age-related factors, after identifying barriers to learning.
- Evaluates and regularly reevaluates the nursing needs of the patient; initiates, develops, implements, and makes necessary revisions to the patient’s plan of care according to problems identified.
- Assigns and delegates nursing care to team members in accordance with the patient’s needs and the capabilities of the team members.
- Collaborates and coordinates with physicians and other disciplines regarding individualized patient treatment/care plans by participating in team conferences, care planning/problem identification and team shift reports.
- Accurately documents care provided/observations according to policies and procedures.
- Performs initial and annual competency per job class.
- Maintains performance, patient and employee satisfaction and financial standards as outlined in the performance evaluation.
- Performs compliance requirements as outlined in the Employee Handbook
Current RN licensure.
BLS and ACLS Required.
Must be able to read, write legibly, speak, and comprehend English.
If you are interested in hearing more about this great opportunity, please contact:
Savannah Rohrbacher – Senior Account Manager
(512) – 605– 2288