(RN) Registered Nurse - Labor and Delivery (OB) - Up to $105k/yr
Albuquerque, NM 87101 US
Registered Nurse – Labor & Delivery (OB)
Connected Health Care is searching for a Passionate Registered Nurse to join a Women’s Services Unit in Albuquerque, NM. New and seasoned Nurses are welcome to apply.
If you are looking for a friendly and compassionate group of Nurses that will also push you to grow your skills, this could be a great fit for you.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES/ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
The labor and delivery staff have specialized experience in childbirth support and newborn care.
- Evaluates assigned patients and plans, implements and documents nursing care
- Conducting initial and ongoing assessment of the patient and family
- Patient care may include antepartum, intrapartum, and postpartum stage
- Assists with amniocentesis, versions, vaginal deliveries, vacuum extractions, forcep deliveries and circulate for cesarean sections
- Performs various patient tests and administers medications within the scope of practice of the registered nurse
- Promotes patients' independence by establishing patient care goals and teaching patients and families to understand conditions, medications, and self-care skills
- Relies on experience and sound judgment to plan and accomplish goals
- Performs a variety of tasks with a wide degree of creativity and latitude
- Other duties as assigned
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
Current RN licensure.
BLS and ACLS Required.
Must be able to read, write legibly, speak, and comprehend English.
- 403b Retirement
- Fuel Stipend for those who qualify
- Local Gym Membership
- Student Loan Reimbursement
- 25 days/year PTO
If you are interested in hearing more about this great opportunity, please contact:
Savannah Rohrbacher – Senior Executive Recruiter
(512) – 605 – 2288