Avondale Special Ed. Teacher * Up to 1900/wk
Avondale, AZ 85323 US
Connected Health Care has an exciting opportunity for a collaborative and inclusive Special Education Teacher to join our client's inclusive and thriving team. This full-time Special Ed teacher role is based in Phoenix and surrounding areas. Offers an attractive hourly rate of $45.00 - 50.00.
As a Special Education Teacher, you can change lives through education as you connect and work one-on-one with students needing individual support to understand their capabilities and disabilities as you develop and apply personalized learning approaches and programs that support their growth, progress, and success.
In your first few weeks in this Special Education role, you can expect to:
- Create a classroom environment that cultivates learning, engages the students' interests, and allows them to perform at their best
- Utilize direct instruction techniques to guide students through various activities designed to promote the social, physical, and intellectual growth needed for primary school success
- Explore individual needs and give side-by-side support to discover how each student best learns and develop personalized solutions to each student’s learning style and abilities
- Evaluate each student’s learning capabilities and celebrate student accomplishments.
To apply for this Special Education role, you will need a degree and a current teaching certificate from the state of Arizona. You will also require the following:
- Proven proficiency and experience in this teaching position's subject of focus and specialty area
- Positive and powerful energy that fuels the school's spirit
- Ability to model the school's values, inspire others, and have fun
- Skill in solving matters with composure, integrity, and compassion.
In return for your dedication, collaboration and commitment, you'll receive a generous contract day rate, joining a welcoming and inclusive culture.
Please reach out to our team today to apply and register your interest in this contract Special Education Teacher position in Phoenix. They'd be thrilled to hear from you. We'd love to help you get your next role and enable you to fulfill your professional ambitions.
Connected Health Care is a healthcare staffing agency specializing in travel nursing, travel allied health, and permanent placement. Our team of professional healthcare recruiters is focused on providing medical professionals with the most fulfilling career path, whether they’re traveling with us for a season or looking for a permanent place to call home. Navigating the world of recruiting is a complex task. Changes in people’s interests, the economy, and technology make every day different. What doesn’t change is our commitment to connecting inspired people with visionary companies.