CT Technologist - day shift available- Sign on bonus
Phoenix, AZ 85001 US
Connected Health Care is currently seeking a skilled CT Technologist to join our partner hospital's imaging department in Arizona. This full-time CT technician role is based in Phoenix and offers a generous salary and benefits alongside a 10k sign-on bonus and relocation assistance. Day and night shifts are available.
You will be responsible for performing CT scans, communicating with patients to ensure their comfort and safety, and collaborating with physicians to ensure accurate diagnosis and treatment. With its warm climate, beautiful scenery, and endless opportunities for entertainment, Phoenix is a great place to live and work.
To give you an idea of how this CT technician role would look and feel, here are some areas you can expect to work in:
- Prepare and position patients for CT scans
- Operate and maintain the CT scanner
- Ensure patient safety and comfort during procedures
- Collaborate with radiologists and physicians to ensure accurate diagnosis and treatment
- Maintain accurate records and communicate results to physicians and other healthcare providers
We are looking for a CT Technologist with an associate's or Bachelor's degree in Radiologic Technology. You will also require:
- American Registry of Radiologists (ARRT) certification in CT
- Current Arizona Radiological Technologist License
- A minimum of one year of experience as a CT technician
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
If you want to impact and create change positively, you'll be rewarded with an excellent salary and benefits package for your inclusive and committed approach.
To learn more or to apply for this full-time CT Technologist job in Phoenix, please contact Connected Health Care today. We'd love to help you get your next role.
Connected Health Care is a healthcare staffing agency specializing in travel nursing, travel allied health, and permanent placement. Our team of professional healthcare recruiters is focused on providing medical professionals with the most fulfilling career path, whether they’re traveling with us for a season or looking for a permanent place to call home. Navigating the world of recruiting is a complex task. Changes in people’s interests, the economy, and technology make every day different. What doesn’t change is our commitment to connecting inspired people with visionary companies.