Certified Surgical Technologist (CST) - Full Time *Sign On BONUS*
New York City, NY 10259 US
Connected Health Care has been engaged by an established health care system near New York City, NY to help fill a Surgical Tech opportunity for their team. Experience preferred, new grads welcome.
Our client is empowered to influence change for, and with, our patients, their families, the community and each other. As one of the leading academic medical systems, our client is eager to share what we learn with hospitals around the country, and the world.
SIGN ON BONUS FOR QUALIFIED CANDIDATES!
- Work with a supportive Surgical Services team, and aid OR staff during surgical procedures
- Prepare the surgical supplies and equipment and maintain sterility prior and during surgical procedures
- Obtain knowledge of the supplies needed for surgery, surgical cases and anatomy, and will assist with care of sterilized supplies
- Responsible for assisting surgeons, providers and advanced practitioners during surgical procedures
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment as well as follow hospital protocols and procedures
- Provide high quality service and participate in quality improvement programs
- Report directly to Nurse Manager Surgery and Surgical Tech lead
- A high school diploma or equivalent.
- Successful completion of a surgical technician training program or equivalent job training.
- Certified as a surgical technician or two years of experience in lieu of certification.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) Certification
Want to hear more about this opportunity? Contact us today!
Matthew Oropeza – Senior Executive Recruiter
(512) - 767 - 6477