Charge Registered Nurse
Beatrice, NE 68310 US
Charge Nurse - Acute Care and ER
Connected Health Care is searching for a Charge Nurse to serve in a critical access hospital near Beatrice, NE.
The Charge Nurse is a frontline leader who works under the direction of the Manager/Director. Qualified candidates will assist the Manager/Director in coordinating unit activities which assure safe and clinically effective patient care. They will also support and direct staff members in providing compassionate care and services to all patients and families.
This is a rare opportunity to be a leader of the most driven and compassionate teams of nurses in the state. if you are a proven nurse with a desire to grow your skills and career, this position is for you!
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide.
- Ability to generate, read, interpret, and acts as it relates to basic financial statements, national and state regulations, operational and maintenance and organizational policy/procedures.
- Ability to write reports and correspondence.
- Ability to effectively communicate with patients and other healthcare employees.
- Utilize the nursing process, performance of patient care, to assess, plan, intervene, and evaluate patient care to achieve prioritized patient outcomes.
- Provides patient care supervision.
- Performs and maintains documentation.
- Communicates effectively.
- Promotes and ensures patient safety in performance of all responsibilities.
- Performance improvement and personal growth.
- Complies with the state and federal regulatory requirements.
- Participates in professional growth and development requirements.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Must be able to work with all ages - child, adolescent, adult and geriatric.
- Graduate of accredited school of nursing
- Current RN license in State of Nebraska
- 3-5 years of clinical Acute/ER experience, required
- BLS, ACLS, TNCC Certification Required
If you are interested in hearing more about this great opportunity, please contact:
Meredith Lusby - Healthcare Recruiter
(512) – 887 – 3552