Director of OB/Nursery *Up to $120k*
St JAmes, MO US
OB/GYN & Nursery Director
SIGN ON BONUS AVAILABLE FOR EXPERIENCED CANDIDATES!
How would you like to work in a place where your contributions and ideas are valued? A place where you can serve with compassion, pursue excellence, and honor every voice? Connected Health Care is searching for passionate Director of OB/GYN & Nursery for an established Health Care system near Rolla, MO.
Our client is dedicated to making an impact on their community and their employees. If you are looking to join a team that’s mission is to make a difference in other people’s lives, this could be a great fit for you.
Reporting to the Chief Nursing Officer (CNO), the Director of OB/GYN and the Nursery will lead a distinguished team of Certified Obstetrics (RNC-OB) Nurse Managers, Labor and Delivery RN Nursing Supervisors, Antepartum and Postpartum Registered Nurses, In-Unit Maternal Child Health Nurse Educators, and a strong support staff. Working closely with the Neonatal Intensive Care (NICU) Nurse Leaders, the L & D RN Director will support a healthy and knowledgeable environment for births of all acuities across the continuum of care.
- Assure that high quality nursing care is provided consistently throughout Women’s and Newborn Services.
- Develop and execute nursing objectives in support of organizational goals and division strategies.
- Serve as a liaison with physician staff to develop strategic plans for providing patient care.
- Collaborate with other divisions to direct hospital operations. Represent the nursing organization with management, committees and outside entities.
- Recommend adjustments in nursing organization, staffing, systems and procedures. Establish standards for nursing education, performance and management.
- Develop and control the annual budget for assigned areas
Required Minimum Licensure/Certification:
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing, Business Administration or Healthcare Administration required
- Master's Degree in Nursing, Business Administration, Public Health or Medical Management to work effectively with administrative management preferred
- 5 years of hospital nursing experience required
- 2 years of experience in a management role required
If you are interested in hearing more about this great opportunity, please contact:
Nicole Bartlett – Senior Executive Recruiter
(512) – 808 – 4774