FT Home Health Occupational Therapist (OT)
Mansfield, OH 44902 US
Connected Health Care is searching for an Occupational Therapist to join a state-of-the-art team near Mansfield, Ohio. This hospital is consistently ranked as one of the top employers to work for in the state and provide unmatched opportunity for advancement and a healthy work/life balance. So, if you are a lab professional looking to take the next step in your career with a great organization, this opportunity is for you!
As an Occupational Therapist, you will carry out individualized therapy programs including assessment, treatment, planning, implementation, education, and communication to maximize a patient's progress toward achieving functional goals. You will:
- Perform comprehensive patient assessments and establish appropriate treatment goals and programs for patients in Acute care, Inpatient Rehab, and/or Outpatient.
- Travel on-site to patients to provide direct care via Home Health
- Coordinate the treatment program with other clinical/therapeutic services.
- Develop comprehensive goals for treatment to maximize patient outcomes.
- Deliver care and modify the care plan in accordance with the patient’s needs.
- Serve as an educator to patients, families, students, and colleagues.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor's, Masters, or Doctor of Occupational Therapy from an accredited program
- Open to New Grads and Experienced Therapists
- Must be detail oriented but also able to see the big picture
- Excellent communication skills across all levels
- Have reliable transportation and an active drivers license
- Immediate eligibility for health and welfare benefits
- 401(k) savings plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- PTO accrual beginning Day 1
- Ask us more about additional benefits.
Devin Miller - Business Development Manager