FT Occupational Therapist - Exclusive Travel/Contract Opportunities!
Petoskey, MI US
Exclusive Opportunities Available!
Connected Health Care is searching for an Occupational Therapist to do contract/travel work in the state of Michigan. We have opportunities available all over the United States and would love to help you find your next travel opportunity!
As an Occupational Therapist, you will carry out individualized therapy programs including assessment, treatment, planning, implementation, education, and communication to maximize a patient's progress toward achieving functional goals. You will:
- Perform comprehensive patient assessments and establish appropriate treatment goals and programs for patients in Acute care, Inpatient Rehab, and/or Outpatient.
- Travel on-site to patients to provide direct care via Home Health
- Coordinate the treatment program with other clinical/therapeutic services.
- Develop comprehensive goals for treatment to maximize patient outcomes.
- Deliver care and modify the care plan in accordance with the patient’s needs.
- Serve as an educator to patients, families, students, and colleagues.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor's, Masters, or Doctor of Occupational Therapy from an accredited program
- Open to Experienced Therapists
- Must be detail oriented but also able to see the big picture
- Excellent communication skills across all levels
- Have reliable transportation and an active drivers license
- Immediate eligibility for health and welfare benefits
- 401(k) savings plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- PTO accrual beginning Day 1
- Ask us more about additional benefits.