FT Registered Nurse (RN) - Med Surg/Tele *UP TO $140,000 annually*
Boston, MA 02101 US
FULL TIME – Up to $141,000 Annually!
Are you an RN with Med-Surg experience seeking to grow your expertise and challenge yourself? Connected Health Care is searching for passionate nurses for an established Health Care system in Boston, MA for their Med-Surg department.
No matter where you are in your nursing career, when you choose to join this distinguished institution, you choose to change lives. Our client a cohesive, interdisciplinary team working collaboratively with all departments of our organization.
Our client continues to lead the world in evidence-based practices, utilizing cutting-edge technology to take us to the next level. If you are looking to join a team that’s mission is to make a difference in other people’s lives, this could be a great fit for you.
- Routinely uses acquired knowledge, theory, research and experience to respond to changes in clinical situations.
- Serves as a resource to colleagues and strong advocate for patients/families.
- Consistently communicates effectively and respectfully with the patient, the patient's family, and other members of the healthcare team.
- Delivers safe, dependable and effective care to a patient population independently utilizing the nursing process.
- Recognizes the impact of nursing care on patient outcomes.
- Continues to recognize own performance limitations, but requires minimal assistance.
- Documents the nursing process accurately and in the appropriate format (e.g. computer, clinical pathway, chart).
- Plans and implements patient care independently.
- Utilizes patient/family input and goals in planning plan of care.
- Evaluates patient's response to planned care and adjusts plan of care as appropriate.
- Recognizes the roles of the interdisciplinary team, patient and family care partners and utilizes them appropriately as resources in planning patient care.
- Demonstrates effective listening skills.
- Individualizes care based upon the knowledge of the patient and the family.
- Recognizes needs and advocates for patient based on knowledge of condition.
- Has awareness of one's own values and how they effect interactions and relationships.
- Recognizes that cultural differences need to be considered in developing patient and family relationships (focus on identifying cultural norms).
- Identifies and implements a course of action in non-routine situations.
- Collects, reports, analyzes and provides data on an ongoing basis and as required by physician and/or interdisciplinary teams in accordance with organization standards.
- Education: Nursing Degree (ADN,BSN, or MSN)
- Experience: 1+ years of experience preferred but not required
- Licenses/Certifications: Current RN licensure from the State of Massachusetts