Full Time Occupational Therapist *Up to $51/hr*
Telluride, CO US
Job Opportunity: Occupational Therapist
Location: Near Montrose, CO
$30,000 Sign-On Bonus: Available!
Job Summary: As an Occupational Therapist, you will be part of a state-of-the-art team in a hospital known for being one of the top employers in the state. You will have opportunities for advancement and enjoy a healthy work/life balance. With the Rocky Mountains nearby, there are endless adventures waiting for you. If you are a lab professional seeking career growth with a great organization, this opportunity is for you!
- Carry out individualized therapy programs for patients in Acute care, Inpatient Rehab, and/or Outpatient.
- Perform comprehensive patient assessments and establish appropriate treatment goals and programs.
- Coordinate the treatment program with other clinical/therapeutic services.
- Develop comprehensive treatment goals to maximize patient outcomes.
- Deliver care and modify the care plan according to patient needs.
- Educate patients, families, students, and colleagues.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Bachelor's, Masters, or Doctor of Occupational Therapy from an accredited program.
- Open to New Grads and Experienced Therapists.
- Detail-oriented with the ability to see the big picture.
- Excellent communication skills across all levels.
- Ability to serve as a liaison with internal and external customers.
- Collaborative, team-building personality style.
- Servant leader mindset.
- Immediate eligibility for health and welfare benefits.
- 401(k) savings plan.
- Tuition Reimbursement.
- PTO accrual beginning Day 1.
- Ask us more about additional benefits.
Contact: Nicole Bartlett - Senior Executive Recruiter
- Phone: 512-808-4774
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply now to seize this great opportunity!