LPN - Travel/Local Contract - Correctional Setting
Denver, CO 80020 US
Contract/Travel LPN Nurse
Up to $2,000/wk for experienced LPN's
Correctional Experience Preferred!
Connected HC is recruiting for local/contract LPN's outside of Denver, Colorado! Previous correctional experience is preferred.
Job Description & Requirements
- Specialty: Registered Nurse – Correctional
- Discipline: Nursing
- Start Date: ASAP
- Duration: 15 weeks
- 36/48 hours per week
- Shift: 12 hours shift - days & nights available
- Employment Type: Travel, Local Contract
- Evaluates assigned patients and plans, implements and documents nursing care
- Assists physicians during examinations and procedures
- Performs various patient tests and administers medications within the scope of practice of the registered nurse
- Relies on experience and judgment to perform a variety of tasks and accomplish goals
Minimum Knowledge, Skills, Experience Required:
- Minimum of an Associate’s Degree in Nursing (ADN) from an accredited RN program. Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing (BSN) preferred
- Current license to practice as a licensed practical nurse, or license with a compact state required upon hire
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification required upon hire.
- A minimum of two (2) years of LPN experience preferred in a correctional setting
If you are interested in hearing more about this great opportunity, please contact: