LPN Full Time *Sign-on Bonus*
Boise, ID 83714 US
LPN – Licensed Practical Nurse
Full Time – *Sign on Bonus*
At Connected Health Care, we want to make your next opportunity, home! Our team is committed to giving you the chance to experience life, while saving lives.
If you are looking for a friendly and compassionate group of Nurses that will also push you to grow your skills, this could be a great fit for you.
1. Performs patient assessments as designated by Registered Nurse or provider to include collection of data regarding the patient’s physical, psychosocial and health history.
2. Appropriately evaluates the developmental age of the patient when performing assessments, treatments, and patient/family education.
3. In collaboration with Registered Nurse or provider, organizes patient data into the formulation of a plan of care; identifies additional information needed and makes care decisions based on identified needs. Identifies expected patient outcomes.
4. Carries out plan of care to achieve desired patient outcomes.
5. Provides patient care that is specific to the setting, identified needs and plan; ensures that the care provided is appropriate to the severity of the disease, condition, impairment or disability.
6. Oversees activities of ancillary and support team members.
7. Identifies teaching opportunities and provides the resources necessary for achieving the educational goals of the patients.
8. Communications issues/concerns to the Charge Nurse, Clinical Manager and/or physician as appropriate.
9. Documents patient care and concerns in the patient record.
Current LPN licensure by the Idaho State Board of Nursing
Current AHA BLS certification
Ready for your next adventure? Contact us today!
Kyren Block– Account Manager
(512) – 900 – 8275