Licensed Practical Nurse - LTC Travel/Contract *Up To $1,440/Week*
Red Oak, IA 51566 US
Up to $1,440/wk for experienced LPN’s
At Connected Health Care, we want to make your travel experience a great one! Our team is committed to giving you the chance to experience life, while saving lives.
Connected has an immediate opening for an LPN opening near Red Oak, Iowa. Starting the day you apply, we’ll help you navigate each step of the process. Whether you seek a position close to home or across the country, our team members will become your staunch advocates, confidants and friends.
Job Description & Requirements
• Duration: 8 weeks
• 36 hours per week
• Shift: 12 hours, nights available
• Start Date: ASAP
- The LPN functions under the direction of the Physician, Clinical Lead and/or Office Manager
- The LPN recognizes patient's needs and symptoms in advance and provides care for the patient under the physician's direction
- This includes preparing patients for exams, assisting during treatments, coordination of tests and follow-up care and recording treatment in medical record
- The LPN helps with patient/family education and demonstrates competency and skills to serve patients of all ages including neonate, infant, child, adolescent, adult and geriatric populations
- Performs other duties as necessary
- 1 year experience as an LPN
- Demonstrates initiative and is able to function independently as well as collaboratively
- Accepts and recognizes differences among people
- Demonstrates strong communication skills
- Licensure and Certifications: Current State Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) license
- BLS Preferred
Ready for your next adventure? Contact us today!
Meredith Lusby - Account Manager