MLT/MT - Medical Technologist *Up to $78k*
Garden City, KS 67846 US
Medical Technologist / Medical Lab Technician – MT/MLT
Sign-On Bonus! ASCP REQUIRED
Connected Health Care is searching for a Medical Lab Technician or Medical Technologist to join a state-of-the-art team near Wichita, KS. New grads are welcome to apply, generalist experience preferred. This hospital is consistently ranked as one of the top employers to work for in the state and provide unmatched opportunity for advancement and a healthy work/life balance. So, if you are a lab professional looking to take the next step in your career with a great organization, this opportunity is for you!
- Perform clinical laboratory assays in one or more of the technical disciplines
- Correctly receive specimens, print labels, and enter and verify patient data without errors
- Ensure that assay results are reported in a timely, legible, and meaningful format with appropriate reference values and/or interpretive comments
- Ensure that test selection and reference ranges are age-appropriate
- Ensure timely availability of laboratory results
- Perform quality control activities appropriate to each assay performed and respond appropriately to outlier results
- Participate in proficiency testing activities in each applicable technical area
- Be responsible for preventative maintenance and repair of instrumentation, as well as preparation of calibrators, reagents, and other materials
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Must be able to accurately produce test results and evaluate variances.
- Must be capable of consistent, independent judgment under fluctuating workload pressure.
- Must be able to communicate technical information clearly, both in direct communication and by phone.
- Must possess the qualities of integrity and good judgment.
- Must maintain good physical and emotional well-being.
- Must maintain qualities agreed to in Patients First Commitment (Attitude/Demeanor, Respect, Teamwork, Accountability/Initiative, Communication and Dedication to Excellence).
- Immediate eligibility for health and welfare benefits
- 401(k) savings plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- PTO accrual beginning Day 1
CERTIFICATION/LICENSE: Med Technician / Technologist (MT ASCP) or Medical Lab Technician (MLT ASCP)
If you are interested in hearing more about this great opportunity, please contact: