Med Surg/ER Registered Nurse - Full Time
Pine Bluffs, WY 82082 US
Registered Nurse – Med Surg/ED Floor
Are you an RN with Med-Surg and Emergency department experience seeking to grow your expertise and challenge yourself? Connected Health Care is searching for passionate nurses for an established critical access hospital near Pine Bluffs, WY.
No matter where you are in your nursing career, when you choose to join this distinguished institution, you choose to change lives. Our client a cohesive, interdisciplinary team working collaboratively with all departments of our organization.
Our client continues to lead the world in evidence-based practices, utilizing cutting-edge technology to take us to the next level. If you are looking to join a team that’s mission is to make a difference in other people’s lives, this could be a great fit for you.
- Routinely uses acquired knowledge, theory, research and experience to respond to changes in clinical situations.
- Serves as a resource to colleagues and strong advocate for patients/families.
- Consistently communicates effectively and respectfully with the patient, the patient's family, and other members of the healthcare team.
- Delivers safe, dependable and effective care to a patient population independently utilizing the nursing process.
- Recognizes the impact of nursing care on patient outcomes.
- Continues to recognize own performance limitations, but requires minimal assistance.
- Documents the nursing process accurately and in the appropriate format (e.g. computer, clinical pathway, chart).
- Plans and implements patient care independently.
- Utilizes patient/family input and goals in planning plan of care.
- Evaluates patient's response to planned care and adjusts plan of care as appropriate.
- Recognizes the roles of the interdisciplinary team, patient and family care partners and utilizes them appropriately as resources in planning patient care.
- Demonstrates effective listening skills.
- Individualizes care based upon the knowledge of the patient and the family.
- Recognizes needs and advocates for patient based on knowledge of condition.
- Has awareness of one's own values and how they effect interactions and relationships.
- Recognizes that cultural differences need to be considered in developing patient and family relationships (focus on identifying cultural norms).
- Identifies and implements a course of action in non-routine situations.
- Collects, reports, analyzes and provides data on an ongoing basis and as required by physician and/or interdisciplinary teams in accordance with organization standards.
- Education: Bachelor's of Nursing Degree
- Experience: 1+ years of experience preferred but not required
- Licenses/Certifications: Current RN licensure from the State of Nebraska
- TNCC, BLS certifications
- 3(12) shift
- Nights available
If you are interested in hearing more about this great opportunity, please contact:
Meredith Lusby - Account Manager
(512) – 887 – 3552