Medical Laboratory Technician (MT/MLT) Competitive Pay + Sign on bonus
Burns, OR US
Are you a skilled Medical Technologist or Medical Laboratory Technician looking for a rewarding career opportunity in Burns, Oregon? Connected Health Care, a premier recruitment and staffing firm is excited to partner with our client in the healthcare industry to find the ideal candidate for this exciting position. You'll earn up to $100,000 annually alongside a signing-on bonus.
As a Medical Technologist or Medical Laboratory Technician, you will play a vital role in our client's healthcare team. Your responsibilities will include:
- Performing various laboratory tests and procedures with precision and accuracy
- Analyzing and interpreting data from laboratory testing
- Maintaining and troubleshooting laboratory equipment
- Ensuring quality control and quality assurance in laboratory operations
- Collaborating with healthcare professionals to provide crucial diagnostic information.
To be considered for this Medical Laboratory Technician position, candidates must meet the following qualifications:
- A Bachelor's degree in Medical Technology or a related field (for MT) and an Associate's Degree in Medical Laboratory Technology (for MLT)
- Previous experience in a similar position (MLST) would be beneficial.
In return for your dedication, collaboration and commitment, you'll receive a generous salary of $100,000 and a benefits package, joining a welcoming and inclusive culture.
To apply for this full-time Medical Laboratory Technician (MT/MLT) job in Burns, please contact Connected Health Care today. Please refer any friends or colleagues for this role or direct them to our Careers page on our website.
Connected Health Care is a healthcare staffing agency specializing in travel nursing, travel allied health, and permanent placement. Our team of professional healthcare recruiters is focused on providing medical professionals with the most fulfilling career path, whether they’re traveling with us for a season or looking for a permanent place to call home. Navigating the world of recruiting is a complex task. Changes in people’s interests, the economy, and technology make every day different. What doesn’t change is our commitment to connecting inspired people with visionary companies.