Medical Laboratory Technician (MLT) *$15,000 Sign On Bonus*
Fredricktown, OH US
Connected Health Care has been engaged by our client to recruit a Medical Technologist/Medical Lab Technician to join their growing team near Mount Vernon, Ohio. The Medical Lab Technician role comes with a generous salary, a $15,000 Sign-on Bonus, and many excellent benefits.
The team at this facility is friendly, pioneering, and, above all, compassionate. The hospital itself focuses a great deal on its employees’ happiness and well-being, constantly promoting work-life balance. So, if you are a lab professional looking to take the next step in your career with a great organization, this opportunity is for you.
During your first few weeks in this Medical Lab Technician role, you can expect to:
- Perform clinical laboratory assays in one or more of the technical disciplines
- Correctly receive specimens, print labels, and enter and verify patient data without errors
- Ensure that assay results are reported in a timely, legible, and meaningful format with appropriate reference values and interpretive comments
- Ensure that test selection and reference ranges are age-appropriate
- Perform quality control activities appropriate to each assay performed and respond appropriately to outlier results
To apply, you must be able to accurately produce test results, evaluate variances, and be capable of consistent, independent judgment under fluctuating workload pressure. Additional qualifications include:
- Able to communicate technical information clearly, both in direct communication and by phone
- Possess the qualities of integrity and good judgment
- Maintain qualities agreed to in Patients First Commitment (Attitude/Demeanor, Respect, Teamwork, Accountability/Initiative, Communication, and Dedication to Excellence)
- Maintain good physical and emotional wellbeing
You'll receive an excellent salary and benefits package for your knowledge, expertise, and flexibility. Benefits include:
- Immediate eligibility for health and welfare benefits
- 401(k) savings plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- PTO accrual beginning Day 1 and more!
If this full-time Medical Laboratory Technician ASCP (MLT) job in Newark motivates and inspires you, please get in touch with Connected Health Care today. We'd love to help you get your next role.
Connected Health Care is a healthcare staffing agency specializing in travel nursing, travel allied health, and permanent placement. Our team of professional healthcare recruiters is focused on providing medical professionals with the most fulfilling career path, whether they’re traveling with us for a season or looking for a permanent place to call home. Navigating the world of recruiting is a complex task. Changes in people’s interests, the economy, and technology make every day different. What doesn’t change is our commitment to connecting inspired people with visionary companies.