Medical Laboratory Technician / Medical Technologist (ASCP)
Bowling Green, OH 43403 US
Are you an experienced, highly skilled Medical Technologist or Medical Laboratory Technician looking for a fulfilling role in a busy hospital environment? If so, we want to hear from you! Connected Health Care is seeking a full-time Medical Technician/Medical Laboratory Technician for a hospital in Port Clinton, Ohio, and the role comes with a generous salary and benefits package.
The Medical Laboratory Technician / Medical Technologist will carry out complex testing procedures and provide high-quality patient care in an efficient and effective manner. You'll have the opportunity to collaborate with a team of skilled medical professionals, all while enhancing your technical skills and contributing to the overall success of the hospital.
During your first few weeks in this Medical Technologist role, you can expect to take on some of the following:
- Perform routine and complex laboratory tests and analysis
- Maintain, troubleshoot, and ensure proper calibration of laboratory equipment
- Adhere to the laboratory's quality control policies and document all quality control activities
- Provide clear and concise communication with colleagues, physicians, and nursing staff
To apply for this Medical Technologist role, you will need a Bachelor's degree in Medical Technology or a related field. You will also require the following:
- Certification from ASCP, AMT, or equivalent (required)
- At least 2 years of previous experience as a medical Technologist or Medical Laboratory Technician (preferred)
- Demonstrated proficiency in performing laboratory tests and interpreting results
- Excellent computer skills, particularly with laboratory information systems
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
If you're looking to impact and create change positively, you'll be rewarded with an excellent salary and benefits package for your inclusive and committed approach.
Please get in touch with Connected Health Care today to apply if this full-time Medical Laboratory Technician / Medical Technologist (ASCP) job in Bowling Green sounds like a great fit for you. We would love to help you get your next role.
Connected Health Care is a healthcare staffing agency specializing in travel nursing, travel allied health, and permanent placement. Our team of professional healthcare recruiters is focused on providing medical professionals with the most fulfilling career path, whether they’re traveling with us for a season or looking for a permanent place to call home. Navigating the world of recruiting is a complex task. Changes in people’s interests, the economy, and technology make every day different. What doesn’t change is our commitment to connecting inspired people with visionary companies.