Medical Technologist/MLT *SIGN ON BONUS!*
Ashland, OH 44805 US
Are you a Medical Technologist seeking a new opportunity near Ashland, Ohio? Connected Health Care is partnering with a leading healthcare facility to find a Medical Technologist. This role comes with a generous salary and many compelling benefits.
In your first few weeks in this Medical Technologist role, you can expect to:
- Analyse and interpret results to assist in patient diagnosis
- Collaborate with medical professionals to provide crucial information for patient care
- Play a crucial role in diagnosing and treating patients
- Conduct complex medical tests using laboratory equipment
- Analyze and interpret results to assist in patient diagnosis
- Maintain accurate records of test results and data
To apply for this role you will need a Bachelor's degree in Medical Technology or a related field. You'll also require:
- Certification as a Medical Technologist (e.g ASCP, AMT, or equivalent)
- Good knowledge of laboratory procedures and equipment
If you’re looking to impact and create change positively, you'll be rewarded with an excellent salary and benefits package for your inclusive and committed approach.
Please contact our team today to apply and register your interest for this full-time Medical Technologist position in Ashland. They'd be thrilled to hear from you. We'd love to help you get your next role and enable you to fulfil your professional ambitions.
Connected Health Care is a healthcare staffing agency specializing in travel nursing, travel allied health, and permanent placement. Our team of professional healthcare recruiters is focused on providing medical professionals with the most fulfilling career path, whether they’re traveling with us for a season or looking for a permanent place to call home. Navigating the world of recruiting is a complex task. Changes in people’s interests, the economy, and technology make every day different. What doesn’t change is our commitment to connecting inspired people with visionary companies.