NYS Float Pool Registered Nurse (RN)
White Plains, NY 10601 US
Connected Health Care has been engaged by a premier hospital system to recruit full-time critical care RNs to join their team near White Plains, NY. This full-time RN position offers a salary of up to $125,000 and a wide range of exciting benefits for your dedication to quality care. New grads are welcome to apply!
This state-of-the-art facility places a huge emphasis on its employees' success and career trajectory. They have float needs in the ICU, ER, Pediatrics, Med/Surg, and L&D. If you're a new or experienced RN looking to join a compassionate group of nurses striving to provide top-quality service in an incredible area, this position is for you!
During your first few weeks in this RN role, you can expect to take on some of the following:
- Act as a liaison between patient/family and healthcare personnel to ensure necessary care is provided promptly and effectively
- Practice in accordance with all regulatory, professional, legal, and hospital policies
- Consistently demonstrate behaviors that model the Core Values and the hospital's mission statement
To apply for this critical care role, you will need to be a graduate of an accredited school of nursing and be currently licensed as a Registered Nurse. Additional qualifications include:
- At least one year of clinical experience in medical, surgical, or critical care
- Complies with accepted professional standards and principles
- Has excellent observation, clinical judgment, and good oral and written communication skills
- Self-directed with the ability to work with little to no supervision
If you're looking to make a positive impact and create change, possessing an inclusive and committed approach, you'll be rewarded with an excellent salary of up to $125,000 and an attractive benefits package.
Please reach out to our team today to apply and register your interest in this full-time NYS Float Pool Registered Nurse (RN) position in White Plains. They'd be thrilled to hear from you.
Connected Health Care is a healthcare staffing agency specializing in travel nursing, travel allied health, and permanent placement. Our team of professional healthcare recruiters is focused on providing medical professionals with the most fulfilling career path, whether they’re traveling with us for a season or looking for a permanent place to call home. Navigating the world of recruiting is a complex task. Changes in people’s interests, the economy, and technology make every day different. What doesn’t change is our commitment to connecting inspired people with visionary companies.