OHIO MT/MLT/CLS CLINICAL LAB SCIENTIST *Up to $90,000 Annually*
Dover, OH 44622 US
Medical Lab Technician / Medical Technologist - MLT/MT
*Up to $90,000 Annually*
Connected Health Care has been engaged by our client to recruit a Medical Technologist/Medical Lab Technician to join their growing team near Millersburg, Ohio. The team at this facility is friendly, pioneering, and above all, compassionate and the hospital itself focuses a great deal on their employees’ happiness and well-being, constantly promoting work-life balance. So, if you are a lab professional looking to take the next step in your career with a great organization, this opportunity is for you!
- Perform clinical laboratory assays in one or more of the technical disciplines
- Correctly receive specimens, print labels, and enter and verify patient data without errors
- Ensure that assay results are reported in a timely, legible, and meaningful format with appropriate reference values and/or interpretive comments
- Ensure that test selection and reference ranges are age-appropriate
- Ensure timely availability of laboratory results
- Perform quality control activities appropriate to each assay performed and respond appropriately to outlier results
- Participate in proficiency testing activities in each applicable technical area
- Be responsible for preventative maintenance and repair of instrumentation, as well as preparation of calibrators, reagents, and other materials
- Must be able to accurately produce test results and evaluate variances.
- Must be capable of consistent, independent judgment under fluctuating workload pressure.
- Must be able to communicate technical information clearly, both in direct communication and by phone.
- Must possess the qualities of integrity and good judgment.
- Must maintain good physical and emotional well-being.
- Must maintain qualities agreed to in Patients First Commitment (Attitude/Demeanor, Respect, Teamwork, Accountability/Initiative, Communication and Dedication to Excellence).
- Immediate eligibility for health and welfare benefits
- 401(k) savings plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- PTO accrual beginning Day 1
- Ask us more about additional benefits.
CERTIFICATION/LICENSE: Med Technician / Technologist (MT ASCP) or Medical Lab Technician (MLT ASCP)
If you are interested in hearing more about this great opportunity, please contact:
Devin Miller - Account Manager