Occupational Therapist *Sign-on!*
Telluride, CO US
Connected Health Care is searching for an Occupational Therapist to join a state-of-the-art team near Montrose, CO. This hospital is consistently ranked as one of the top employers to work for in the state and provide unmatched opportunity for advancement and a healthy work/life balance. Being west of the Rocky Mountains, there are endless opportunities for adventure. So, if you are a lab professional looking to take the next step in your career with a great organization, this opportunity is for you!
As an Occupational Therapist, you will carry out individualized therapy programs including assessment, treatment, planning, implementation, education, and communication to maximize a patient's progress toward achieving functional goals. You will:
- Perform comprehensive patient assessments and establish appropriate treatment goals and programs for patients in Acute care, Inpatient Rehab, and/or Outpatient.
- Coordinate the treatment program with other clinical/therapeutic services.
- Develop comprehensive goals for treatment to maximize patient outcomes.
- Deliver care and modify the care plan in accordance with the patient’s needs.
- Serve as an educator to patients, families, students, and colleagues.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor's, Masters, or Doctor of Occupational Therapy from an accredited program
- Open to New Grads and Experienced Therapists
- Must be detail oriented but also able to see the big picture
- Excellent communication skills across all levels
- Serve as a liaison with internal and external customers
- Collaborative, team building personality style
- Servant leader mindset
- Immediate eligibility for health and welfare benefits
- 401(k) savings plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- PTO accrual beginning Day 1
- Ask us more about additional benefits.
If you are interested in hearing more about this great opportunity, please contact:
Nicole Bartlett - Senior Executive Recruiter