Physical Therapist (Full Time) -*$30,000 Sign-on!*
Gunnison, CO 81230 US
Job Opportunity: Physical Therapist (Inpatient)
Location: Montrose, CO
Type: Full Time
Specialty: Pelvic + Wound Care
About the Role: Connected Health Care is searching for an Inpatient Physical Therapist for a well-renowned hospital in Montrose, CO. Enjoy endless adventure opportunities outside of work and experience a small town feel with big town opportunities.
- Establish treatment plans and provide treatment to restore function and prevent disabilities.
- Educate, collaborate, and conference with patients, families, and other healthcare providers.
- Delegate tasks to assistants, techs, and students as needed.
- Complete documentation in accordance with departmental policies.
- Provide assessment, reassessment, and consultations for Physical Therapy Services.
- Immediate eligibility for health and welfare benefits.
- 401(k) savings plan.
- Tuition Reimbursement.
- PTO accrual beginning Day 1.
- Ask us more about additional benefits.
Minimum Knowledge, Skills, Experience Required:
- Current state licensure.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Physical Therapy.
- Must be able to read, write legibly, speak, and comprehend English.
Contact: Nicole Bartlett - Senior Executive Recruiter
- Phone: (512) - 808 - 4774
- Email: email@example.com
Explore this great opportunity - apply now!