Physical Therapist (Wound Care/Pelvic) *Sign-on!*
Montrose, CO 81401 US
PT - PHYSICAL THERAPIST (INPATIENT)
*Pelvic + Wound Care Specialty*
Connected Health Care is searching for a Inpatient Physical Therapist for a well-renowned hospital for a in Montrose, CO. Montrose offers endless opportunities for adventure outside of work and gives you a small town feel with big town opportunities.
Under the direction of the Department Director and the Senior Physical Therapists, provides quality physical therapy services to patients through evaluation and administration of treatment to restore function and prevent disabilities.
- Establishes treatment plan and provides treatment, considering discharge needs; expected discharge functional status; and appropriate equipment and supplies.
- Educates, collaborates with, and conferences with patients, families, and other health care providers; making recommendations for referrals to specialists as needed.
- Delegates to assistants, techs, and students through written and verbal communication including determining the skill level or competency required to provide interventions to best meet the needs of the patient.
- Completes documentation in accordance with departmental policies.
- Provides assessment, reassessment, and/or consultations for Physical Therapy Services.
- Connected has determined this is a safety-sensitive position. The ability to work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe manner is an essential function of this job.
- Immediate eligibility for health and welfare benefits
- 401(k) savings plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- PTO accrual beginning Day 1
- Ask us more about additional benefits.
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Current state licensure.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Physical Therapy
- Must be able to read, write legibly, speak, and comprehend English.
If you are interested in hearing more about this great opportunity, please contact:
Nicole Bartlett – Senior Executive Recruiter
(512) – 808 – 4774