Physician Assistant G.I. (PA) - Competitive Pay + Relocation
Hobbs, NM 88241 US
Relocation Assistance + Sign on Bonus !
Salary starts at $106,000/year & is negotiable based off years of experience!
Connected Health Care has been engaged by a community- based clinic in Hobbs, New Mexico to find a Physician Assistant (P.A.) for their brand-new facility!
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF POSITION:
- Patient-Centered Quality and Safety: Educate patients on maintaining proper health to influence quality outcomes.
- Evaluate, make recommendations, co-manage and treat patients' medical needs for safe and high-quality treatment.
- Document all patient care within an electronic health record.
- Respond to patient care inquiries throughout the day Customer Service Excellence: Increase patient engagement and satisfaction through integration of feedback from patients, management, and professional colleagues.
- Maintain all levels of communication.
- Healthcare Environment Management: Resolve conflict using appropriate management techniques.
- Cultivate relationships among practice employees and retail store colleagues.
- Balance priorities to manage patient care and needs.
- Manage clinical and non-clinical tasks.
- Adapt to new models of patient care for clinic efficiency.
- Help with hiring and development of Practice employees.
- Enhance operational effectiveness, emphasizing cost containment without jeopardizing important innovation or quality of care.
- Validates insurance coverage and incorporates knowledge into care plan
- Leadership skills in delegating, organizing, and educating coworkers and staff.
- Ability to effectively solve problems and issues.
- Able to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to maintain proper levels of confidentiality.
- Ability to make good judgments and quick decisions.
- Ability to use empathy during social awareness and relationship management.
- Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
- Bringing others together and trying to reconcile differences.
- Motivating, developing, and directing people as they work, identifying the best people for the job.
- State of New Mexico Physician Assistant license or will obtain before hire
- 2-3 years of experience preferred, GI experience not required
- Current BLS
- Gym Membership
- Retirement plan
- Additional benefits offered to be determined at interview –
For more information regarding the role, please contact:
Savannah Rohrbacher – Senior Executive Recruiter