RAD-TECH (CT/XRAY) *UP TO $70,000 ANNUALLY WITH 10K SIGN ON BONUS* OHIO ARRT
Dayton, OH 45404 US
Full Time – Up to $70,000 based off Experience
Connected Health Care is searching for a Rad (CT/Xray) Tech to join a renowned hospital health system located in London, Ohio. This hospital offers an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. They believe in their team and your ability to do excellent work with them. They also prioritize their employees career goals and work life balance, so if you are a CT tech looking to join a compassionate team with a renowned provider, this opportunity could be for you!
What you will do in this role:
- Demonstrates competency in all areas of computerized tomography (CT), positioning, procedure preparation, and technical factors associated with the CT Systems. Will display knowledge in the use of all other equipment used in CT Scan such as: power injectors, stereotactic biopsy equipment, biopsy and drainage needles and devices, and any other devices/equipment used in CT.
- Responsible for the proper use of the Radiology Imaging System, Meditech (scheduling exams, patient tracking, Image tracking, proper completion of exams, capture charges).
- Must demonstrate the knowledge and skill necessary to provide care to neonate, pediatric, adolescent, adult, and geriatric patients.
- Will follow safety policies and procedures applicable to the job, recognizes impending crisis situations and institutes measures (such as adjusting priorities) to prevent further complications and makes a report to their supervisor.
- Maintains cleanliness and inventory of the CT rooms to include equipment and facilities. Must follow proper disinfection techniques, restocks supplies as necessary, carts or work area will be cleaned and stocked at the completion of each shift.
- Must be able to complete assignments independently and to work as part of a team; to take instructions from supervisors or team lead, to exercise problem-solving skills; and to interact with co-workers, supervisors, patients, vendors and the public in a professional and pleasant manner.
Graduate of 2 year accredited school of Radiologic Technology, ARRT certified in Radiography & preferred CT (or registry eligible for CT), Current BLS Certification.
If you are interested in hearing more about this great opportunity, please contact:
Devin Miller – Account Manager