Radiation Therapist - Day shift - Outpatient - Up to 120K/YR
Prescott Valley, AZ 86314 US
Radiation Therapist - Oncology Clinic - Prescott, AZ
Connected Health Care is seeking a highly skilled Radiation Therapist for our client, an Oncology Clinic located in Prescott, AZ. This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic team of healthcare professionals dedicated to providing the highest quality patient care.
The Radiation Therapist will be responsible for administering radiation therapy treatments to patients in accordance with physician orders, accurately documenting treatment information, and assisting with patient care. The ideal candidate will have experience with various radiation therapy equipment and treatment techniques, as well as experience with patient assessments and communication.
Education and Certification Requirements:
- Graduate of an accredited radiation therapy program
- Current ARRT (American Registry of Radiologic Technologists) certification in radiation therapy
- Current state licensure as a radiation therapist in Arizona
Skills and Qualifications:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work independently
- Ability to provide compassionate care to patients undergoing radiation therapy
- Knowledge of medical terminology and anatomy
Prescott, AZ is a beautiful city located in the mountains of northern Arizona. The area is known for its mild climate, scenic beauty, and abundance of outdoor recreational activities. Prescott boasts over 400 miles of trails for hiking, biking, and horseback riding, as well as several nearby lakes for fishing and boating. The city also has a vibrant downtown area with unique shops, restaurants, and art galleries. With its small-town charm and easy access to larger cities like Phoenix and Flagstaff, Prescott is an ideal place to live and work.
To apply for this position, please submit your resume and cover letter to Connected Health Care. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all qualified candidates to apply.
For more information, please contact: