Radiology Tech (X-Ray/CT) *$10,000 sign-on!*
Gunnison, CO 81230 US
*$10,000 sign on!*
Connected Health Care is searching for a Rad Tech to join a renowned hospital health system located in Montrose, CO. This is an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition who feels patient care is as meaningful as they do.
This hospital is also consistently ranked as one of the top employers in the state to work for - they take pride in promoting work-life balance and striving to advance their employees careers! So, if you are a rad tech looking to grow your skills and further your career with an exceptional group of people, please consider applying for this role!
- Performs high quality radiology procedures, according to exam protocol, in a timely manner. Maintains production and quality of imaging procedures by following established standards and procedures.
- Prepares patient and area for procedure by positioning patient, adjusting immobilization devices, moving equipment into specified position, and adjusting equipment controls to set exposure factors.
- Protects patients and employees by adhering to safety requirements, infection-control, drug and radiation policies, protocols, and techniques. Uses proper sterile techniques when setting up and performing invasive multimodality procedures and maintains hand hygiene requirements.
- Maintains equipment and work area to meet quality and cleanliness standards. Works with engineers and physicists to ensure optimal operational capabilities of equipment. Reports issues to management or appropriate department. Assists in maintaining supplies inventory.
- Ensures individuals are safe to enter the department by screening them according to approved policies and procedures.
- Obtains, verifies, and maintains all relevant documentation such as requisition/chart, patient history, pregnancy status and shielding precautions taken, consent forms, policies and procedures, etc.
- Maintains medical imaging records in appropriate system and according to department policies and standards for interpretation in a timely manner.
- Graduate of 2-year accredited school of Radiologic Technology
- ARRT certified in Radiography
- BLS Certification
- CT Certification Required
If you are interested in hearing more about this great opportunity, please contact:
Nicole Bartlett – Senior Executive Recruiter
(512) – 808 – 4774