Radiology Technologist - CT - Contract/Travel *Up To $2,800/Week*
Gordon, NE 69343 US
Up to $2,800/wk for experienced techs
Connected Health Care is is seeking a travel CT Radiology Tech for a travel job in Gordon Nebraska.
Ready for your next adventure? Connected Health Care offers unmatched benefits from day 1, with opportunities all over the country. Apply today and a recruiter will help you find the perfect opportunity for you!
Job Description & Requirements
- Specialty: Radiology Tech with CT
- Start Date: September
- Duration: 13 weeks
- 40 hours per week
- Shift: 8 or 10 hours, days available
- Employment Type: Travel
- Performs high quality radiology procedures, according to exam protocol, in a timely manner. Maintains production and quality of imaging procedures by following established standards and procedures.
- Prepares patient and area for procedure by positioning patient, adjusting immobilization devices, moving equipment into specified position, and adjusting equipment controls to set exposure factors.
- Protects patients and employees by adhering to safety requirements, infection-control, drug and radiation policies, protocols, and techniques. Uses proper sterile techniques when setting up and performing invasive multimodality procedures and maintains hand hygiene requirements.
- Maintains equipment and work area to meet quality and cleanliness standards. Works with engineers and physicists to ensure optimal operational capabilities of equipment. Reports issues to management or appropriate department. Assists in maintaining supplies inventory.
- Ensures individuals are safe to enter the department by screening them according to approved policies and procedures.
- Obtains, verifies, and maintains all relevant documentation such as requisition/chart, patient history, pregnancy status and shielding precautions taken, consent forms, policies and procedures, etc.
- Maintains medical imaging records in appropriate system and according to department policies and standards for interpretation in a timely manner.
- Current ARRT licensure.
- BLS Required.
- Must be able to read, write legibly, speak, and comprehend English.
- Minimum of 1 year experience required.
- Weekly, On-Time Pay because that's how it should be.
- Customized Packages built specifically for you that may include referral bonuses, license and CEU reimbursement, and housing and relocation costs.
- Responsive Recruiting Process that will keep you informed and on-time with deadlines.
- Flexible Work Schedules: You pick the contract option that fits you best from travel contracts to permanent placements, and short or long-term assignments.
Meredith Lusby - Account Manager