Radiology Technologist - CT and Mammo Experience Preferred - ARRT (Full Time)
Ord, NE 68862 US
CT, XRay, and Mammo Preferred
Connected Health Care is looking for a full-time multi modality Radiology Tech for an opportunity at an acute-care facility near Ord, Nebraska.
The Radiology Tech performs radiology procedures on ambulatory and hospital patients as requested by a physician or other licensed provider for the diagnosis of disease and injury in accordance with established protocols. Some call may be required.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE ROLE:
- Performs high quality radiology procedures, according to exam protocol, in a timely manner. Maintains production and quality of imaging procedures by following established standards and procedures.
- Prepares patient and area for procedure by positioning patient, adjusting immobilization devices, moving equipment into specified position and adjusting equipment controls to set exposure factors.
- Protects patients and employees by adhering to safety requirements, infection-control, drug and radiation policies, protocols and techniques. Uses proper sterile techniques when setting up and performing invasive multimodality procedures and maintains hand hygiene requirements.
- Maintains equipment and work area to meet quality and cleanliness standards. Works with engineers and physicists to ensure optimal operational capabilities of equipment. Reports issues to management or appropriate department. Assists in maintaining supplies inventory.
- Ensures individuals are safe to enter the department by screening them according to approved policies and procedures.
- Obtains, verifies and maintains all relevant documentation such as requisition/chart, patient history, pregnancy status and shielding precautions taken, consent forms, policies and procedures, etc.
- Maintains medical imaging records in appropriate system and according to department policies and standards for interpretation in a timely manner.
KEY SUCCESS FACTORS:
- Able to perform high quality radiology procedures according to exam protocol in a timely manner.
- Able to explain the procedure and put patients at ease.
- Able to provide services in a timely, accurate, and cost-efficient manner in compliance with established System and regulatory standards, policies and procedures.
- Able to perform tasks independently without need for routine oversight.
- Able to maintain a calm and helpful attitude, even under times of stress, and take appropriate and reasonable steps to resolve issues.
- Able to effectively administer first aid and use emergency cart.
- Able to ensure customer satisfaction by limiting wait times, providing courteous service, remaining professional, reviewing patient satisfaction scores and developing action plans when required.
- Able to take call, if required.
EDUCATION - Grad of an Accredited Program
EXPERIENCE – Minimum of 1 year experience preferred. Open to new graduates.
ARRT-R Radiography (ARRT-R)
Nebraska Radiology License
If you are interested in hearing more about this great opportunity, please contact:
Meredith Lusby - Account Manager