Registered Nurse (ICU) - 15K sign on bonus + Relocation Assistance
Santa Fe, NM 87505 US
Registered Nurse – ICU
Full Time - Sign On Bonus + Relocation Assistance for Qualified Candidates
Connected Health Care is searching for a Passionate Registered Nurse to join an Intensive Care Unit in Santa Fe, NM. New and seasoned Nurses are welcome to apply.
If you are looking for a friendly and compassionate group of Nurses that will also push you to grow and change your skills, this could be a great fit for you.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES/ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
As a Registered Nurse in the ICU, you will be responsible for directing, monitoring and evaluating the care delegated to non-licensed personnel on the team.
- You will perform and document patient assessments at the time of the admission
- You will create a plan of care, including discharge plans, revise the plans based on the patient's response to treatment and regularly evaluate plans for effectiveness
- You will document the outcomes of nursing interventions and patient responses
- You will provide educational materials to patients and families on care and treatments • You will administer medications and complete treatments according to hospital policy
- You will perform venipuncture, administer and maintain IV fluids and IV medications
- You will review all new physician orders, ensure the orders are carried out correctly, and verify that other departments are notified of orders and services needed
- You will notify the Charge Nurse and/or physician of changes in patient status
- You will provide accurate and relevant patient information reports to the Charge Nurse and to the on-coming shift to ensure continuity of care
- You will provide care for the critically ill patients with central/invasive lines, hemodynamic pressure lines, pressure monitoring devices, temporary pacing, artificial airway/mechanical ventilation
- You will provide care for unstable cardiac patients, immediate post-op patients and potential organ or tissue donor patients
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
Current RN licensure.
BLS and ACLS Required.
Must be able to read, write legibly, speak, and comprehend English.
If you are interested in hearing more about this great opportunity, please contact:
Savannah Rohrbacher – Senior Executive Recruiter
(512) – 605 – 2288