Registered Nurse (RN) - Case Manager *Sign-on!*
Aurora, CO 80013 US
FULL TIME - SIGN ON BONUS AVAILABLE FOR EXPERIENCED CANDIDATES!
Are you looking for a place to deliver excellent care patients deserve? Here at Connected Healthcare, we pride ourselves on providing the best possible experience for our patients, their families, and each member of our staff. When you join the Optimal team, you'll join knowing that we will always strive to support you. We want to see you succeed as an individual and as part of our family.
Registered Nurse (RN) is responsible for providing and documenting skilled nursing care in accordance with the developed care plan and physician’s orders for each individual patient while always adhering to confidentiality standards and professional boundaries.
We would like to help you discover how rewarding a career in home health care can be. You were made for this, and we would like to talk to you about it. Apply Today!
- Routinely uses acquired knowledge, theory, research and experience to respond to changes in clinical situations.
- Responsible for the delivery and coordination of quality patient care in compliance with physician orders.
- Continuously observes and assesses patient condition and care needs and reports changes in condition to the supervisor and/or physician as appropriate.
- Documents all activities, assessments, nursing actions, responses and coordination of care in a timely manner whenever care is delivered
- Develop, implement and update the nursing care plan.
- Takes appropriate nursing action based on assessment and achieves expected outcomes.
- Recognizes changes in patient needs and responses requiring intervention and implements care to prevent risk or reduce risk
- Accepts responsibility for personal and professional accountability by complying with Aveanna policies, state and federal regulations, accrediting bodies and the Nurse Practice Act.
- Provide care utilizing infection control measures that protect both the staff and the patient according to OSHA standards.
- Educates the patient and family regarding the disease process, self-care techniques, and prevention strategies, and in meeting the patient’s nursing needs.
- Maintain knowledge of competencies related to the nursing profession by participating in educational programs, continued education units, internal learning management skills and skill evaluations.
- Education: Bachelor's of Nursing Degree
- Licenses/Certifications: Current RN licensure from the State of Practice
- Home health care experience preferred but not required
- Currently BLS certified
- Valid driver's license
Danielle – Senior Executive Recruiter
(512) – 410-7370