Registered Nurse (RN) - Local Travel/Contract
Brush, CO 80723 US
Travel Registered Nurse - RN - BSN
Long term Care
Connected Health Care has been engaged by a premier hospital to recruit Travel LTC RNs to join their team near Akron, CO. This state-of-the-art facility is one of the most respected healthcare providers in the state and places a huge emphasis on their employee’s success and career trajectory. This facility gives nurses the opportunity to learn new skills, transition departments and receive weekly pay checks. They are also extremely flexible when catering to each nurse’s specific situation.
So, if you are a new or experienced RN who is looking to join a compassionate group of nurses striving to provide top-quality service in an incredible area, this position is for you!
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing, and currently licensed as a Registered Nurse.
- Preferred: at least one year's clinical experience, medical, surgical, or critical care.
- Complies with accepted professional standards and principles.
- Flexible and cooperative in fulfilling role obligations.
- Has excellent observation, good clinical judgment, and good oral and written communication skills.
- Self-directed with the ability to work with little to no supervision.
- Acts as a liaison between patient/family and healthcare personnel to ensure necessary care is provided promptly and effectively.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Competitive Compensation and Comprehensive Benefits Package
Travel Registered Nurses have varying responsibilities depending on the department but are always responsible for providing excellent patient care, assessments, & treatment based on patient and/or family needs. Staff Registered Nurses will also practice in accordance with all regulatory, professional, legal, and hospital policies as well as consistently demonstrate behaviors that model the Core Values and the hospital's mission statement. Effective written and verbal communication skills in the English language. Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as proportions, percentages, area (BSP), circumference, and volume. Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
Required License / Certificates:
- Registered Nurse with current Wisconsin RN license.
- BLS certification.
If you are interested in hearing more about this great opportunity, please contact:
Nicole Bartlett - Senior Executive Recruiter
512 - 808 - 4774