Registered Nurse (RN) - Med/Surg *Competitive Pay*
McPherson, KS 67460 US
Registered Nurse – Med Surg
Full Time - Sign On Bonus for Qualified Candidates
Are you a passionate Registered Nurse looking for a new opportunity near Wichita, KS? Connected Health Care is searching for new and experienced RN’s for our client in the Med-Surg Unit.
With an opportunity to grow your skill set and be a key member to a well-regarded hospital in the area, apply today to hear more about this opportunity.
- Provides care in a 24/7 Acute Care environment.
- Plans, implements, and evaluates patient care plans based on patient assessment to optimize outcomes and maximize available resources.
- Monitors, records, and communicates patient condition as appropriate to a multidisciplinary care team. Collaborates as needed across disciplines to coordinate patient care, including patient transfer, discharge, referral and spiritual/psychosocial support needs.
- Evaluates learning needs of patient and/or family and provides patient/family education appropriate to age, culture, condition, and circumstances. Effectively delegates patient care to ancillary personnel. May precept student nurses and new hires.
- Within scope of job, requires critical thinking skills, decisive judgement and the ability to work with minimal supervision. Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and take appropriate action.
- Graduate of an accredited Registered/Professional
- State licensure as a Registered Nurse (RN).
- Basic Life Support (BLS) Healthcare Provider
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS) Preferred
- Any relevant life support certification as determined at position level.
If you are interested in hearing more about this great opportunity, please contact:
Nicole Bartlett – Senior Executive Recruiter
(512) – 808 – 4774