Registered Nurse (RN) - Women's Services FT + Sign on bonus
Los Alamos, NM 87544 US
WOMEN'S SERVICES - RN
Full time 36 hours
Connected Health Care is searching for passionate woman’s services nurses who are ready to join a team that’s redefining quality nursing care located near Los Alamos, NM.
If you are looking for a friendly and compassionate group of Nurses that will also push you to grow your skills, this could be a great fit for you.
SIGN ON BONUS AVAILABLE FOR EXPERIENCED CANDIDATES!
- Identifies patient needs and determines priorities for care through assessment, planning, intervention, and evaluation.
- Develops, implements and coordinates individualized plan of care for patients assigned through initial and on-going assessments.
- Initiates assessment based on the patient's problems or needs, the physician's medical diagnosis, and the functional health framework.
- Performs therapeutic nursing interventions.
- Manages care of patients.
- Documents care based on standards of care and practice, patient acuity, and/or clinical priorities
- Provides patient centric care in alignment with professional nursing practice model.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Minimum of 1 years' experience in an inpatient OB/GYN setting with documented
- Training in labor and delivery, couplet care/nursery is preferred.
- Active New Mexico RN License or Interim Permit
- Valid American Heart Association Basic Life Support (BLS) / Cardiopulmonary
- Resuscitation (CPR) for Healthcare Providers certificate.
- Valid STABLE certification within 1 year
- Valid Advanced Fetal Heart monitoring certification within 1 year.
- Valid NRP certification within 1 year.
- ADN with a commitment to obtain BSN within 2 years of employment
If you are interested in hearing more about this great opportunity, please contact:
Savannah Rohrbacher – Senior Recruiter
(512) – 605 – 2288