Registered Nurse - Acute Care/ED Float Needs - Full Time
Fairbury, NE US
Registered Nurse - Acute Care Inpatient and ER
Connected Health Care is partnered with a critical access facility in need of Registered Nurses to join their team. The team is searching for experienced candidates that are flexible and able to cover multiple departments and needs. This facility is located in Fairbury Nebraska. If you are an experienced RN looking for your next opportunity, this may be for you!
As a Registered Nurse specializing in Acute Care and the Emergency Department, you will play a pivotal role in delivering exceptional patient care during critical and urgent situations. Your expertise will be essential in assessing, planning, and implementing effective care strategies while collaborating closely with a multidisciplinary team to ensure the best possible patient outcomes.
Assessment and Triage:
- Conduct thorough initial patient assessments, including vital signs, medical history review, and prompt triage to determine appropriate levels of care.
- Administer medications, treatments, and interventions following established protocols and physician orders.
- Continuously monitor and document patient progress, promptly addressing any changes in condition or response to treatment.
- Work collaboratively with physicians, nurses, and healthcare professionals to develop comprehensive care plans tailored to each patient's unique needs.
- Educate patients and families on medical conditions, treatment options, and effective self-care practices.
- Provide clear discharge instructions and ensure understanding of post-hospitalization care requirements.
- Maintain accurate and detailed electronic health records (EHR), documenting all assessments, interventions, and outcomes accurately and in a timely manner.
Emergency Response Expertise:
- Demonstrate proficiency in emergency medical procedures, swiftly responding to medical crises and ensuring the application of life-saving interventions.
Adherence to Protocols:
- Adhere rigorously to hospital policies, procedures, and infection control protocols, prioritizing patient safety at all times.
- Offer emotional support to patients and their families, fostering a compassionate and reassuring environment during times of distress.
- Stay current with the latest advancements in acute care and emergency nursing through ongoing education, training, and skill enhancement.
- Education: Valid Registered Nurse license.
- Experience: Previous experience in acute care, emergency department, or critical care nursing is desirable.
- Certifications: Basic Life Support (BLS) and Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS) certifications are often required.
- Skills: Exceptional critical thinking, assessment, communication, and decision-making skills. Ability to excel in a dynamic, high-pressure environment.
If you are interested, please contact :
Meredith Lusby - Account Manager