Registered Nurse - ED/Acute Care Travel
Eureka, SD 57437 US
Registered Nurse - RN - Travel/Contract
ER - Acute Care FLOAT needs
Connected Health Care has been engaged by a critical access hospital in Eureka South Dakota to join a team of passionate, hardworking RNs. This facility is looking for RNs who have experience with working the ER and Acute Care floor.
So if you are a new or experienced RN who is looking to join a compassionate group of nurses striving to provide top-quality service, this position is for you!
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing, and currently licensed as a Registered Nurse.
- Preferred: at least one year's clinical experience, medical, surgical, or critical care.
- Complies with accepted professional standards and principles.
- Flexible and cooperative in fulfilling role obligations.
- Has excellent observation, good clinical judgment, and good oral and written communication skills.
- Self-directed with the ability to work with little to no supervision.
- Acts as a liaison between patient/family and healthcare personnel to ensure necessary care is provided promptly and effectively.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Competitive Compensation and Comprehensive Benefits Package
Staff Registered Nurses have varying responsibilities depending on the department but are always responsible for providing excellent patient care, assessments, & treatment based on patient and/or family needs. Staff Registered Nurses will also practice in accordance with all regulatory, professional, legal, and hospital policies as well as consistently demonstrate behaviors that model the Core Values and the hospital's mission statement. Effective written and verbal communication skills in the English language. Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as proportions, percentages, area (BSP), circumference, and volume. Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
Required License / Certificates:
- Registered Nurse with current South Dakota RN license.
- BLS certification.
- CLS certification.
- TNCC certification.
- Night shift. 7p-7a.
If you are interested in hearing more about this great opportunity, please contact:
Meredith Lusby - Account Manager
512 - 887 - 3552