Registered Nurse - Med Surg/OB/ED - Full Time
Chadron, NE 69337 US
So if you are a new or experienced RN who is looking to join a compassionate group of nurses striving to provide top-quality service in an incredible area, this position is for you!
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing, and currently licensed as a Registered Nurse.
- Preferred: at least one year's clinical experience, medical, surgical, or critical care.
- Complies with accepted professional standards and principles.
- Flexible and cooperative in fulfilling role obligations.
- Has excellent observation, good clinical judgment, and good oral and written communication skills.
- Self-directed with the ability to work with little to no supervision.
- Acts as a liaison between patient/family and healthcare personnel to ensure necessary care is provided promptly and effectively.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Competitive Compensation and Comprehensive Benefits Package
Staff Registered Nurses have varying responsibilities depending on the department but are always responsible for providing excellent patient care, assessments, & treatment based on patient and/or family needs. Staff Registered Nurses will also practice in accordance with all regulatory, professional, legal, and hospital policies as well as consistently demonstrate behaviors that model the Core Values and the hospital's mission statement. Effective written and verbal communication skills in the English language. Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as proportions, percentages, area (BSP), circumference, and volume. Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
Required License / Certificates:
- Registered Nurse with current Nebraska RN license.
- BLS certification.
If you are interested in hearing more about this great opportunity, please contact:
Meredith Lusby - Account Manager