Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) - Travel - LTC Setting - *Up To $2,600!*
Yakima, WA 98902 US
Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) - Travel LTC
Qualified SLP's Up To $2,600!
Connected Health Care is a leading recruitment and staffing firm committed to connecting talented healthcare professionals with exceptional career opportunities. We are currently partnering with a reputable healthcare facility in Yakima, Washington, in their search for a dedicated Speech Language Pathologist to join their team.
As a Speech Language Pathologist at our esteemed client's facility in Yakima, you will play a pivotal role in improving the lives of patients by providing comprehensive speech and language therapy services.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Conducting assessments and evaluations to diagnose communication and swallowing disorders.
- Developing individualized treatment plans to address speech and language challenges.
- Administering therapy sessions and monitoring progress.
- Collaborating with a multidisciplinary team to achieve optimal patient outcomes.
- Providing education and support to patients and their families.
Education and Certification Requirements:
To qualify for this position, candidates should meet the following criteria:
- Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology from an accredited program.
- State licensure in Washington as a Speech Language Pathologist.
- Certificate of Clinical Competence in Speech-Language Pathology (CCC-SLP) preferred.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
About Yakima, Washington:
Yakima, nestled in the heart of Washington State, offers an ideal blend of natural beauty, outdoor activities, and cultural attractions. Here are some of the reasons why Yakima is an excellent place to live and work:
- Outdoor Adventures: Enjoy the scenic beauty of the Yakima Valley with its vineyards, orchards, and opportunities for hiking, biking, and camping.
- Wine Country: Yakima is at the heart of Washington's wine country, boasting numerous wineries and tasting rooms where you can savor local wines.
- Cultural Attractions: Explore the Yakima Valley Museum, Capitol Theatre, and various art galleries.
- Family-Friendly: Yakima offers excellent schools, parks, and family-oriented activities.
- Dining: Indulge in diverse dining experiences, from farm-to-table restaurants to international cuisines.
- Community Events: Engage in local events, including festivals, farmers' markets, and live music performances.
Join our team in Yakima, Washington, and embark on a rewarding career while enjoying the rich culture and outdoor adventures that this beautiful region has to offer.
If you are a compassionate and driven Speech Language Pathologist looking for an opportunity to make a difference, we invite you to apply today!