TRAVEL - Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN-LTC) *Up to $1,800/WK*
Marquette, MI 49855 US
If you're a friendly and passionate LPM looking for a contract travel position in Marquette, Michigan, Connected Health Care wants to hear from you. We are working with a welcoming and inclusive team to recruit an LPN, and the role offers a compelling pay rate.
At Connected Health Care, we want to make your travel experience a great one! Our team is committed to giving you the chance to experience life while saving lives. The LPN role is 36 hours per week, working 12-hour shifts. Nights are available. The duration of the contract could range from 8 to 13 weeks.
If you were already in this LPN role, here are some areas you might have been working in this week:
- Recognizing the patient's needs and symptoms in advance and providing care for the patient under the physician's direction
- Preparing patients for exams and assisting during treatments
- Coordination of tests and follow-up care
- Recording treatment in the medical record
- Helping with patient/family education and demonstrating competency and skills to serve patients of all ages, including neonate, infant, child, adolescent, adult, and geriatric populations
To apply for this LPN position, you must have at least one year of experience as an LPN. You will also require the following:
- A current Michigan Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) license
- Excellent initiative and the ability to function independently and collaboratively
- Accepts and recognizes differences among people
- Excellent communication skills
If you’re looking to make a positive impact and create change, possessing an inclusive and committed approach, you'll be rewarded with a generous contract day rate.
Please don't hesitate to get in touch with our Connected Health Care team today to apply and register your interest for this contract travel Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN-LTC) job in Marquette. We're looking forward to meeting you.
Connected Health Care is a healthcare staffing agency specializing in travel nursing, travel allied health, and permanent placement. Our team of professional healthcare recruiters is focused on providing medical professionals with the most fulfilling career path, whether they’re traveling with us for a season or looking for a permanent place to call home. Navigating the world of recruiting is a complex task. Changes in people’s interests, the economy, and technology make every day different. What doesn’t change is our commitment to connecting inspired people with visionary companies.