TRAVEL Registered Nurse (RN) - Michigan Long Term Care
Detroit, MI 48201 US
Michigan Long term Care
Connected Health Care is looking to recruit Travel LTC RNs to join their team in Michigan. We service hundreds of facilities across the nation and want to help you find your next Travel Nursing opportunity. Michigan is in need of good nurses, and we can help place you in a new position almost anywhere in the state!
So, if you are a new or experienced RN who is looking to join a compassionate group of nurses striving to provide top-quality service in an incredible area, this position is for you!
Job Description & Requirements
• Specialty: Registered Nurse – LTC/Geriatrics preferred
• Discipline: Nursing
• Start Date: ASAP
• Duration: Varies by location
• Hours: Varies by location
• Shift: 8 or 12 hours, days and nights available
• Employment Type: Travel
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing, and currently licensed as a Registered Nurse.
- Required: at least one year's clinical experience, medical, surgical, or critical care.
- Complies with accepted professional standards and principles.
- Flexible and cooperative in fulfilling role obligations.
- Has excellent observation, good clinical judgment, and good oral and written communication skills.
- Self-directed with the ability to work with little to no supervision.
- Acts as a liaison between patient/family and healthcare personnel to ensure necessary care is provided promptly and effectively.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Competitive Compensation and Comprehensive Benefits Package