Trauma Program Director
Miami, FL 33101 US
Trauma Program Director
Are you looking for daily appreciation in your healthcare career? At Connected Health Care, we recognize and celebrate our nurses for their front-line dedication and empathy towards patients. Kendall Hospital in Miami, Florida, is where our exceptional nursing team shines, setting us apart in the healthcare industry. We are currently searching for a Trauma Services Director to become part of our healthcare family.
Eligible for a Sign-On Bonus for Qualified Candidates!
At Kendall Hospital, we understand that every nurse's journey and purpose is unique. Are you eager to carve your own distinctive path in nursing? Connected Health Care can help you shape your nursing career. Our expansive network allows nurses to design a career trajectory that aligns with their life goals while nurturing their passion for patient care. Join us today for the Trauma Services Director role.
Job Description and Requirements
In this role, you will collaborate to oversee the Trauma Department's Performance Improvement and Patient Safety Program. Responsibilities encompass reviewing the entire care continuum, starting from prehospital care through hospital discharge. You'll also assess compliance with patient care protocols, policies, procedures, and established care standards. Proficiency in chart abstraction and trauma registry management, including reporting, data analysis, trend identification, and benchmarking based on the American College of Surgeons Committee on Trauma and Florida Department of Health quality standards and trauma center verification/re-verification recommendations is essential.
- Current certifications: BCLS, ACLS, PALS, TNCC, and ENPC
- Valid Florida Registered Nurse licensure
- Trauma Nursing Core Course (TNCC) or TNCC Instructor certification
- Proficiency in hospital informatics and computer skills, including Microsoft Office
- Familiarity with American College of Surgeons Committee on Trauma requirements
- Strong networking and public speaking abilities
- Outstanding customer service skills for effective communication with patients, physicians, and staff
- Completion of TOPIC course within one year of hire
- Minimum of 3 years of recent leadership experience in Trauma nursing, including Project management and Trauma Performance Improvement; Clinician Quality/Performance Improvement experience is preferred
- Managerial or Director-level experience is required
Connected Health Care is proud to uphold ethical standards in healthcare and is committed to providing exceptional care to our community. Join us in our mission to make a difference in patient lives.
Connected Health Care is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We value diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.