Travel - Registered Nurse - LTAC
Augusta, GA 30901 US
LTAC - Registered Nurse - Contract/Travel
$2,232 per week
Connected has an immediate opening for an Registered Nurse in Athens, GA. Starting the day you apply, we’ll help you navigate each step of the process. Whether you seek a position close to home or across the country, our team members will become your staunch advocates, confidants and friends.
Job Description & Requirements
- Long Term Acute Care
- Duration: 8 weeks
- 36 hours per week
- Shift: 12 hours, nights available
- Start Date: ASAP
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Valid RN License
- Minimum 4 year hospital experience preferred, LTAC preferred
- BLS and ACLS certification
- Positive and Professional
- Ability to work flexible schedule
Awesome Benefits Your First Day:
- Weekly, On-Time Pay because that's how it should be.
- Customized Packages built specifically for you that may include referral bonuses, license and CEU reimbursement, and housing and relocation costs.
- Responsive Recruiting Process that will keep you informed and on-time with deadlines.
If you are interested in hearing more about this great opportunity, please contact:
Kendall Negley – Senior Executive Recruiter
(512) – 549 – 6699