Travel - Respiratory Therapist - LTAC - Nights
Poplar Bluff, MO 63902 US
LTAC - Registered Respiratory Therapist - Contract/Travel
Up to $2,200/wk for experienced Respiratory Therapists
Connected has an immediate opening for an Registered Respiratory Therapist in Cape Girardeau, MO. Starting the day you apply, we’ll help you navigate each step of the process. Whether you seek a position close to home or across the country, our team members will become your staunch advocates, confidants and friends.
Job Description & Requirements
- Duration: 8 weeks
- 36 hours per week
- Shift: 12 hours, days and nights available
- Start Date: ASAP
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Valid RRT (Registered Respiratory Therapist) License
- Minimum 1 year hospital experience preferred, critical care preferred
- BLS and ACLS certification
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Superior analytical and critical thinking skills
- Team, detail and goal oriented
- Positive, professional and empathetic demeanor
- Ability to work flexible schedule
Awesome Benefits Your First Day:
- Weekly, On-Time Pay because that's how it should be.
- Customized Packages built specifically for you that may include referral bonuses, license and CEU reimbursement, and housing and relocation costs.
- Responsive Recruiting Process that will keep you informed and on-time with deadlines.
Ready for your next adventure? Contact us today!
Kai Taylor – Account Manager
(512) – 400 – 2488