Travel - Respiratory Therapist - LTAC
St. Louis, MO 63101 US
LTAC - Registered Respiratory Therapist - Contract/Travel
Up to $2,300/wk for experienced Nurses
Connected has an immediate opening for Registered Respiratory Therapist in Columbia, MO. Starting the day you apply, we’ll help you navigate each step of the process. Whether you seek a position close to home or across the country, our team members will become your staunch advocates, confidants and friends.
Job Description & Requirements
- Duration: 8 weeks
- 36 hours per week
- Shift: 12 hours, nights
- Start Date: ASAP
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Valid RRT (Registered Respiratory Therapist) License
- Long Term Acute Care Experience Preferred
- Minimum 1 year hospital experience preferred, critical care preferred
- BLS and ACLS certification
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Superior analytical and critical thinking skills
- Team, detail and goal oriented
- Positive, professional and empathetic demeanor
- Ability to work flexible schedule
Awesome Benefits Your First Day:
- Weekly, On-Time Pay because that's how it should be.
- Customized Packages built specifically for you that may include referral bonuses, license and CEU reimbursement, and housing and relocation costs.
- Responsive Recruiting Process that will keep you informed and on-time with deadlines.
If you are interested in hearing more about this great opportunity, please contact:
Brooke Tedford – Senior Executive Recruiter
(857) – 553 – 4556