Travel/ Contract CNA - Certified Nursing Asst. *Up to 1500/wk
Madison, WI 53702 US
CNA - Local Contract/Travel
Up to 1500/wk for experienced CNAs
At Connected Health Care, we want to make your travel experience a great one! Our team is committed to giving you the chance to experience life, while saving lives.
Connected has an immediate opening for an CNA in Wisconsin . Starting the day you apply, we’ll help you navigate each step of the process. Whether you seek a position close to home or across the country, our team members will become your staunch advocates, confidants and friends.
Job Description & Requirements
- Duration: 13 or 26 weeks
- 40+ hours per week
- Shift: evenings and nights available
- Start Date: ASAP
- Make a difference every day as a patient advocate providing quality of life-enhancing services to those we serve
- Perform hands-on nursing care with an emphasis on daily care needs and personal hygiene
- Monitor the health conditions of individuals served and ensure quality services provided
- Provide assistance and/or supervision to individuals in the areas of daily living, personal care, and community/social integration
- Help maintain safe and quality supports for individuals served
- Initiate emergency procedures on a needed basis
- Use equipment correctly and safely
- Report any hazardous conditions, equipment, accidents, or incidents to supervisor
- Maintain current progress notes and any other appropriate documentation
- Assist with resident activity programs, including off-site outings and off-site appointments
- Assist with household activities
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Completion of CNA certification program
- Current CNA certification issued by state relevant to the position
- Current in Basic Life Support (BLS), CPR, and First Aid certifications
- 1+ years of experience in similar setting
Awesome Benefits Your First Day:
- Weekly, On-Time Pay because that's how it should be.
- Customized Packages built specifically for you that may include referral bonuses, license and CEU reimbursement, and housing and relocation costs.
- Responsive Recruiting Process that will keep you informed and on-time with deadlines.
- Flexible Work Schedules: You pick the contract option that fits you best from travel contracts to permanent placements, and short or long-term assignments.
Ready for your next adventure? Contact us today!
Amber Ray - Healthcare Recruiter