Travel CNA (Long Term Care)
Aitkin, MN 56431 US
Up to $1,925/wk for experienced CNAs (Based on 50 hours)
At Connected Health Care, we want to make your travel experience a great one! Our team is committed to giving you the chance to experience life, while saving lives.
Connected has an immediate opening for an CNA near Aitkin, MN. Starting the day you apply, we’ll help you navigate each step of the process. Whether you seek a position close to home or across the country, our team members will become your staunch advocates, confidants and friends.
Job Description & Requirements
- Duration: 13 or 26 weeks
- 40 hours per week
- Shift: 8 hours, nights/evenings available
- Start Date: ASAP
- Make a difference every day as a patient advocate providing quality of life-enhancing services to those we serve
- Perform hands-on nursing care with an emphasis on daily care needs and personal hygiene
- Monitor the health conditions of individuals served and ensure quality services provided
- Provide assistance and/or supervision to individuals in the areas of daily living, personal care, and community/social integration
- Help maintain safe and quality supports for individuals served
- Initiate emergency procedures on a needed basis
- Use equipment correctly and safely
- Report any hazardous conditions, equipment, accidents, or incidents to supervisor
- Maintain current progress notes and any other appropriate documentation
- Assist with resident activity programs, including off-site outings and off-site appointments
- Assist with household activities
- Completion of CNA certification program
- Current CNA certification issued by state relevant to the position
- Current in Basic Life Support (BLS), CPR, and First Aid certifications
- 1+ years of experience in similar setting
Awesome Benefits Your First Day:
- Weekly, On-Time Pay because that's how it should be.
- Customized Packages built specifically for you that may include referral bonuses, license and CEU reimbursement, and housing and relocation costs.
- Responsive Recruiting Process that will keep you informed and on-time with deadlines.
- Flexible Work Schedules: You pick the contract option that fits you best from travel contracts to permanent placements, and short or long-term assignments.
Ready for your next adventure? Contact us today!
Matthew McVey – Senior Executive Recruiter
(512) – 593 – 5448