Travel CNA - Home Health *Up to $1,000/wk*
Boulder, CO 80301 US
Up to $1000/wk for experienced CNAs
*Must be located in CO already*
At Connected Health Care, we want to make your travel experience a great one! Our team is committed to giving you the chance to experience life, while saving lives.
Connected has an immediate opening for an CNA in Denver, CO. Starting the day you apply, we’ll help you navigate each step of the process. Whether you seek a position close to home or across the country, our team members will become your staunch advocates, confidants and friends.
Job Description & Requirements
- Duration: 13 weeks
- 36 hours per week
- Shift: 12 hours, nights available
- Start Date: ASAP
- Completion of CNA certification program
- Current CNA certification issued by state relevant to the position
- Current in Basic Life Support (BLS), CPR, and First Aid certifications
- 1+ years of experience in similar setting
Awesome Benefits Your First Day:
- Weekly, On-Time Pay because that's how it should be.
- Customized Packages built specifically for you that may include referral bonuses, license and CEU reimbursement, and housing and relocation costs.
- Responsive Recruiting Process that will keep you informed and on-time with deadlines.
- Flexible Work Schedules: You pick the contract option that fits you best from travel contracts to permanent placements, and short or long-term assignments.
Ready for your next adventure? Contact us today!
Nicole Bartlett – Senior Executive Recruiter
(512) – 808 – 4774