Travel/Contract CT Radiology Technologist *Up To $2,800/week*
Valentine, NE 69201 US
ARRT - *Up To $2,800/Week*
We are seeking a skilled and motivated Travel Radiology Technologist with specialized expertise in CT (Computed Tomography) to join our dynamic medical imaging team. As a Travel Radiology Technologist with CT, you will be responsible for performing a variety of radiographic and CT procedures to assist in the diagnosis and treatment of patients. This is a temporary position that involves traveling to different healthcare facilities, providing your expertise on a contract basis.
- Perform radiographic and CT imaging procedures as ordered by physicians, ensuring the production of high-quality images for accurate diagnosis.
- Prepare patients for procedures by explaining the process, positioning them correctly, and addressing any concerns they may have.
- Set up and operate radiographic and CT equipment, ensuring optimal imaging parameters and patient safety.
- Administer contrast agents as required for CT scans, following established protocols and guidelines.
- Collaborate with radiologists, physicians, and other healthcare professionals to ensure accurate imaging and proper patient care.
- Maintain patient records, documenting pertinent information, imaging techniques used, and any adverse reactions to contrast agents.
- Adhere to radiation safety protocols and maintain a safe environment for patients, staff, and self during procedures.
- Assist in maintaining and calibrating radiographic and CT equipment to ensure consistent image quality and safety.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest developments in radiology and CT technology to provide the highest level of patient care and diagnostic accuracy.
- Travel to various healthcare facilities as required, ensuring a smooth transition between assignments and adapting to different work environments.
- Adhere to the ethical and professional standards set by regulatory agencies, including HIPAA and ARRT.
- Associate's degree or higher in Radiologic Technology from an accredited institution.
- Valid certification by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) in Radiography and CT.
- State licensure as a Radiologic Technologist in the relevant states you will be working in.
- Proficiency in operating radiographic and CT equipment, with a strong understanding of imaging techniques, patient positioning, and radiation safety.
- Excellent communication skills to interact with patients, healthcare professionals, and team members effectively.
- Ability to adapt to new environments, work independently, and manage time efficiently while traveling.
- Flexibility to work varying shifts, including weekends and holidays, depending on the healthcare facility's needs.
- Prior experience as a Travel Radiology Technologist or in a similar role is a plus.
- BLS (Basic Life Support) certification may be required depending on the facility.
If you are interested, please contact :
Meredith Lusby - Account Manager